Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Thought about this game after years and decided to throw something together, ended up spending over an hour on it.

9999993---4-780--0--0--5-4-3---3-1-0-2-6-68870000001-73---3---999--------------------c-0---4---1---2---1-7-8--a---9---4---a--1-0---4---5-2-8---9---bbc--------------------a-----0---1---3-2-1---4-6-8-a----0-3-5-7-76-8-7-4-1-2-0-17-6----9--------------------

Alien Defender Alien Defender

Glitchy

All you have to do is hide outside the screen and you can't lose.

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

AWESOME

This is very easy to masturbate too.

Save The Snails Game Save The Snails Game

Awesome

Really cool game, good to see it before it becomes more popular.

The Zombie Quiz The Zombie Quiz

I got 90% but i knew i would be a good survivor anyway lol

its only a 9 because the answers are based on the author not the general public

Paternz Interactive Paternz Interactive

Not so good

Relaxing and all but not really anything special. The center thingy was pretty interesting it seemed to interact with how I moved my mouse but that might be because I'm an idiot. I gave you a 5 and what collection do you want us to recommend, I mean just because I don't like it doesn't mean that others don't or won't.

ProdigalFlashMaster responds:

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you are considerate :) And thanks very much for the score ^^ A good collection would be Experimental.
Cheers.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Awesome

It is so fun! I can't beat the last level though, they get tanks way to fast, and they get the bombs to fast. If anyone has a strategy to beat the last level tell me!

Microbe Kombat Microbe Kombat

awesome!

i beat it on my first try very fun game lol i love running away from huge microbes at the start of the level lol

HeroInteractive responds:

Well we're glad to hear that you had fun, F-Ninja! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Nice Day Nice Day

lol

theres no winning it! lol funny and fun to see if anything would work.

AIDS POOL!!!

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Cool

I like the game. Not much to improve on but more answers would be good. I got a B score so thats pretty cool. Good job I would like to see a second.

Sispri responds: